As a manufacturer, we understand your need to deliver trusted sterile medical devices to your customers and end users around the globe. Medical devices are complex, so the choice of sterilization technology must take into consideration the device’s design, material, product packaging, and final packaging. To achieve your sterilization goals, you may require Ethylene Oxide (EO or ETO), Gamma, Electron beam (E-Beam), X-ray, or Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) technologies.
With decades of sterilization expertise, Sterigenics offers a choice of modality through our global integrated network of state-of-the-art facilities.
How can Sterigenics’ expertise help you?
- Customized solutions to ensure secure, safe, and effective processing
- A global integrated network of facilities located near your manufacturing or distribution hubs
- High-quality and consistent processes that exceed safety standards
- Industry Expert Advisors to assist in solution development, validation, and testing
- Expedited product processing services
- One partner for all your sterilization modality requirements and access to Sotera Health’s leading portfolio of best-in-class products and services from sister companies Nelson Labs and Nordion