Consumers trust that products are clean and safe and will not adversely affect their health, safety, and well-being. No matter where in the world your cosmetic ingredients are manufactured or formulated, or your cosmetic products (including packaging and novelties) are distributed, Sterigenics can help you meet required safety standards and reduce microbial counts.
Cosmetic products are often formulated from a blend of natural, raw, and chemical materials. Sterigenics routinely processes cosmetics to prevent bacteria, as well as sporadic contaminations, to ensure the safe distribution of a wide variety of health and beauty aids (HBA).
How can Sterigenics’ expertise help you?
- Customized solutions to ensure secure, safe, and effective processing
- A global integrated network of facilities located near your manufacturing or distribution hubs
- High-quality and consistent processes that exceed safety standards
- Industry Expert Advisors to assist in solution development, validation, and testing
- Expedited product processing services
- One partner for all your sterilization modality requirements and access to Sotera Health’s leading portfolio of best-in-class products and services from sister companies Nelson Labs and Nordion