From product conception to commercialization, each stage in the lifecycle of a medical device, pharmaceutical or commercial product can be extremely challenging especially when sterilization is a required outcome. To enhance your knowledge and optimize results, take part in this exclusive three-day seminar on topics critical to achieving sterility assurance.
Industry experts will provide attendees with a greater understanding of the association between sterilization, lab testing, product, packaging, and validation as well as relevant ISO standards. Coursework includes real-life case studies, hands-on demonstrations and a gamma sterilization facility tour.
SEMINAR TOPICS INCUDE:
- Introduction to Gas Processing
- How to develop, validate, and re-qualify a successful Gas sterilization process
- Gas Product design and packaging
- Benefits of Parametric release
- EO cycle optimization
- Introduction to Irradiator Technology (Gamma, E-Beam, X-Ray)
- Sterilization Dose Establishment
- Radiation Process Validation
- Maintaining process effectiveness
- Sterilization microbiology & lab testing presented by Nelson Labs
- Current topics in Sterilization: Standards updates & Emerging modalities
SEMINAR LOCATION AND HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS:
Savoia Hotel Regency
Via del Pilastro, 2
40127 Bologna, Italy
Savoia Hotel Regency is a 4-star hotel located a few steps away from the historic centre of Bologna, the city of porticos, food and culture. It is easily reachable from the beltway as well as the highway.
Attendees planning to stay at the hotel can take advantage of the discounted bed and breakfast rate of 150€ single or 180€ double per night. To make your reservation visit the Hotel website at www.savoia.eu, and click BOOK NOW using code STERIG24 to secure the group rate.
REGISTRATION OPENING SOON!
For more information or questions about the seminar please contact Stephanie Wojdyla.